1. D. Stratakis, A. Miaoudakis, N. Farsaris, T. Xenos and V. Zacharopoulos: “Estimation of a partial transmitter contribution to the total electromagnetic field exposure, in a multi-transmitter environment”, WSEAS Transactions on communications, Issue 5, Volume 6, pp 675-683, ISSN: 1109-2742, May 2007.
2. I. Pachoulakis, “3D Reconstruction and Visualization of Astrophysical Wind Volumes using Physical Models”, ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, accepted, 2006.
3. A. Analyti and I. Pachoulakis, “Logic Programming Representation of the Compound Term Composition Algebra”, Fundamenta Informaticae, Vol.73(3), 2006, pp. 321-360.
4. D. Stratakis, A. Miaoudakis, T. Xenos and V. Zacharopoulos: “Overall Uncertainty Estimation in Multiple Narrowband in Situ Electromagnetic Field Measurements”, IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, submitted for publication, February 2007.
5. D. Stratakis, A. Miaoudakis, T. Xenos and V. Zacharopoulos: “On the Electromagnetic Exposure Compliance Estimation Using Narrowband Directional Measurements”, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, submitted for publication, February 2007.
6. D. Stratakis, A. Miaoudakis, C. Catsidis, T. Xenos and V. Zacharopoulos: “A general approach for the uncertainty estimation for measurements of electromagnetic fields using field sensors”, Electrical Engineering, submitted for publication, February 2007.
7. E. Pallis, C. Mantakas, G. Mastorakis, A. Kourtis, V. Zacharopoulos, “Digital Switchover in UHF: the ATHENA concept for broadband access“, European Transactions on Telecommunications, Vol. 17, Issue 2, 29 March 2006, pp. 175-182.
8. I. O. Vardiabasis, G. Liodakis, E. Zaoutis, J.P. Makris, I. Kaliakatsos, G. Glentis, V. Zacharopoulos, “Digital Audio Broadcasting simulation: A Microwave Communications’ Exercise at the Technological Educational Institute of Crete”, WSEAS Transactions on Advances in Engineering Education, pp. 90-93, Issue 1, Vol. 1, November 2004
9. Emmanuel N. Kokkinakis & Georgios A. Fragkiadakis, HACCP effect on microbiological quality of minimally processed vegetables: A survey in six mass-catering establishments, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2007, 42, 18-23
10. Emmanuel Kokkinakis, Georgios Boskou, Georgios A. Fragkiadakis & Aikaterini Kokkinaki, Changes in vegetable microbiological quality introduced by processing methods, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2006, doi:10.1111/j.1365-2621.2006.01494.x
11. Emmanuel Kokkinakis, Georgios Boskou, Georgios A. Fragkiadakis, Aikaterini Kokkinaki, Nikolaos Lapidakis, Microbiological quality of tomatoes and peppers produced under the Good Agricultural Practices protocol AGRO 2-1 & 2-2 in Crete, Greece, Food Control, 2007, doi: 10.1016/j.foodcont.2006.12.002